Closing Date: 4th February 2018
Building Maintenance Technician
We are an investment holding company and located near Dhoby Ghaut /Bencoolen /Bras Basah MRT. We worked 5 days a week.
- Troubleshoot & identify mechanical/electrical systems of building and make corrective actions to solve issues
- Source for comparative vendors/contractors to carry out facility maintenance/repair work.
- Provide guidance to new tenants on building fit-out procedures, vet tenant's design and M&E submission and be responsible for hand-over of property by tenant and follow up of defects identified.
- Oversee and check the daily operations of Security, Housekeeping and general maintenance of the building.
- Hands-on and able to carry out basic rectification work.
- Liaise with clients and tenants on all maintenance and repair matters.
- Certificate/NITEC/Higher NITEC/Diploma in related field with minimum 5 years of working experience in office building/residential properties.
- Good knowledge of air-conditioning, Mechanical, Electrical & Building maintenance work will be an added advantage
- Daikin VRV system knowledge a major advantage
- Possess good communication and IT skills
- Must be able to work independently
Interested candidates please click on APPLY NOW and submit your detailed resume.
Email this Job to Friends