Closing Date: 26th July 2018
E&I Engineer cum Inspector
- Resolve technical issues with the client site
- Ensure and maintain material and works
quality/standards according to project specification.
- Generate and enforce targets according to schedule and
ensure proper material handling on site.
- Re-solve site issues through coordination with client’s
- Monitor and manipulate site execution in line with
sequence of works.
- Attend weekly sub-con meeting and resolve highlighted
site problems issues.
- Advice and discussed effective techniques to his
subordinate/ contractors to achieved targets.
- Handle technical issues, drawings, reports, procedures
and any other relevant documents.
- Prepare FIM and DM supply materials delivery monitoring
- Prepare and update status of punch list and ensure all
cleared punch items to be acknowledged by the client reps.
- Prepare and update weekly E&I work done status
reports and submit to QS dept.
- Lead the preparation and coordination of ITRs based on
approved mechanical completion procedures.
- Support safety enforcements to subordinate/ contractors
on daily safety awareness.
- Active participation on safety programs and
implementation. (Attendance on daily Tool Box Meeting, VSCC and monthly
safety committee meeting).
- Need to obtain Compex certificate
other tasks and responsibilities assigned from time to time
Email this Job to Friends